对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见!

2009年4月27日星期一

My 23rd birthday celebrate with my exams and report...wordless

Today is my 23rd bday which i celebrate together with my final exam paper(and is a killer paper which kill me very well), study n prepare myself for next final paper and thesis report write out. Haiz... i pity myself very much. Din even enjoy a single bit of bday happiness and relaxation. Now i kinda understand why ppl willing to pay other ppl to write out their thesis for them (kinda wish i can hire ppl to write for me oso).


Anyway, i wanna thx all the ppl who remember and wished me happy bday. even more thxful to ppl who willing to buy n send me a present ^^ Although i received very little present but every present mean alot to me. Thx may and PC for buying me a present at this very suitable moment. thx joan who bought me a very meaningful present. Last but not least, thx kee kee for spending time make me the present. All i lik it very much ^^ Thx thx and thx...







没有评论:

发表评论