对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见!

2009年4月16日星期四

Not a gud start for walking around melacca town

On the Sunday, i took a chance to hav a little walk in the melacca town. However, i lost on the way to the melacca town. Thus, i walk down n ask ppl at the stall the correct way to the town. The pathetic n hurt me most is that nobody willing to show me the way. NOBODY. All the guy there juz pretend they never heard me although they really do heard me. How can ppl be so mean? They din see that i really nid help?

Luckily, there are still kind ppl present and showed me the way. At last, i reached melacca town safely. Next prob came, the town have very limited car park for such a number of car. Wat the state government thinking?

After 1 hour of waiting, i manged to find a car par n walk around. But no much thing to buy. Kinda expensive the things there and same things were sold in every stall. It end up with window shopping only.


P.S. I did able to buy sum souvenir for my frens ^^

没有评论:

发表评论