对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见!

2010年3月22日星期一

Hot Air Balloon Fiesta

I went to the 2nd Hot Air Balloon Fiesta last Saturday (20/3/2010). I first time drive my car so far away (to Putrajaya) and so fast (reaching 105km/h in kancil!) for this.

I reached there about 3.30pm (which is actually quite early cause afraid of lacking car park and traffic jam). Then the whole evening, the 6 of us are walking around under the hot sun at the fiesta. There are a few activities such as archery, waterball, kite flying and etc. I quite regret for not trying any of it... (I'm sure wanna try it 1 day!may b next year)




Then, is the time for hot air balloon riding. However, when we look at the queue, we all give up on that. However, it is cheap. It is only RM 10 per ride if I'm not mistaken.



After tiring of walking, all of us sit down on a small grassland and start our photograph taking session. This picture has become the favourite picture for all of us...



When it is almost 6pm, we started to move to the empty space to watch hot air balloon.



When the night came, we cincai finish our dinner (we queue 30 minutes for KFC as dinner). We sit on the same grassland then start chit chatting while waiting for the fireworks.

The fireworks start at 9pm... and it is AMAZING and FANTASTIC!!! I first time watch fireworks so near and it is really nice (the video posted at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=app_2392950137&ref=profile&id=776513689#!/video/video.php?v=402922218689). My friend even said that it is exactly like watching a 3D movie!

That is the end of my day at the 2nd Hot Air Balloon Fiesta at Putrajaya.

P/S: I am really sorry to KW and all my friend on that day cause unable to go Serdang dinner with you all.

3 条评论:

  1. haha..
    i was there at the same day lo!!!

    回复删除
  2. really? 2 bad din met with u there... but there got a lot of ppl!

    回复删除
  3. ya ya...
    i will upload the pics to my blog soon..
    stay tune!
    haha~~

    回复删除