对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见!

2010年3月28日星期日

Tutti Frutti @ IOI mall

Yesterday, I finally tasted the frozen yogurt strongly recommended by my niece few weeks ago. The frozen yogurt is call Tutti Frutti (outlet at Sunway Pyramid, new wing of IOI mall and etc).



The way they serve the yogurt is special. You take the cup and filled in the yogurt flavor and the topping by yourself. You can add as much as you like as the price will be count as weigh (100g = RM 5.30).

I have took the blueberry and green apple flavor with strawberries, green apples, smarties and candies as toppings. It cost me about RM10 after 15% discount by using popular card and voucher discount of 15%.

To be honest, the yogurt really didn't taste specially nice but it is not bad. One word -- normal.

Anyway... haha... I have done one of the many things in my Dream List ^^

2 条评论:

  1. 哇~
    好像很好吃哦!!!
    谢谢分享哦!

    回复删除
  2. haha... dun put too high expectation... scare later u will disappoint...

    回复删除