对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见!

2010年4月4日星期日

Daily Fresh @ Pyramid

Last week, my sis and I went to pyramid to shop for shoes. While we were shopping, we felt hungry and bought Daily Fresh's waffle. It was so many ppl queuing to order and we thought it should be nice.

So i order a combo A set which include a waffle and one ice lemon tea. The waffle flavour I chose were chocolate and strawberry. At first, it taste nice as the waffle is so crispy and the chocolate fully filled my mouth. But, after sometimes, I kinda regret to buy it. They put too many chocolate in the waffle and make it too sweet... Luckily I still have the ice lemon tea to clear my mouth out...


P.S. 1: We did bought shoes on that day. I love my new shoes so much but still have no chance to wear it yet.

P.S 2: While we on our way back to home from pyramid, we saw a terrible accident happen right in front of our eyes. We saw the car run over the victims (http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/4/4/nation/5992410&sec=nation) and our hearts beat raise really high up... just wanna remind all my frens, please be careful while driving...

没有评论:

发表评论