对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见!

2010年7月12日星期一

Again... fed up with myself...

Haiz... again i felt miserable... felt unhappy... totally unhappy...a very very small issue happen juz now... this small thing make me awake totally from my dream...

Although i am still studying, but at this level, everywhere same as working society. Everywhere is reality. I am on my own. Nobody will guide you. Nobody will lead you even they noe the right way to the destiny. They dun even share info with you.

Is it that hard? am i that awful until i deserve it? or i become too dependent until u all fed up n abandon me? or my attitude was so terrible until i was so alone? if u all wanna abandon me, can u all giv me a reason? i will neva dare to try ask... can u tell me? i promise, i will try my best to disappear from ur eyesight if u juz tel me that u hated me...

May b i should be more independent, shield myself tougher so tat can avoid from all this small little miserable things. And the most important, neva put hope... so tat neva will feel disappointment. I must master this!

没有评论:

发表评论