对自己好点,因为一辈子不长;对身边的人好点,因为下辈子不一定能够遇见!

2010年8月17日星期二

Again... Lost... Aint know how to face u...

I am quite sad... treat me like this... I don't know what did I do that make you treat me this way...

I may be kinda know why... Is it the consequence for hurting people feeling... I know I was wrong making a decision that hurt people... but in that case you are a third person... I don't feel fair if you judge me...

However, if you blame me and hate me for that... I have nothing to say as I did something wrong... I try to be nice to you as well... I will let you know any information that I know... But it seems like it doesn't help... not at all... I am still being hated and felt miserable for this...

I need courage and positive energy to continue to move on in my life... This bring too many harm to me... more than I can withstand...

没有评论:

发表评论